It's been 4 years since I've updated my dA with anything in the way of an update on what I've actually been up to, so I feel like now is as good a time as any to list the things I've done since 2008. Here goes:
- Quit WoW because holy crap that was a colossal waste of time.
- Transferred out of community college and got into Rutgers (my state school) to study accounting, followed by human resource management because learning about accounting is like masturbating with sandpaper.
- Almost completely stopped watching anime and this in turn has led me to start drawing actual people. It's still very sporadic, as you can tell from the number of pictures (or lack thereof) I've uploaded.
- Replaced my anime obsession with k-pop addiction.
- Visited Disney World for the first time as an adult and still found it magical. Took this as a good sign.
- Went to a concert (SMtown) for the first time in my life and it was amazing. I hate teenagers more now, but it was amazing.
- Enlisted in the Air Force. Still waiting to know what I'll be doing and when I'll be shipping out.
I've probably left out tons of stuff, but I feel like those are the most significant things.